Poor Lizzy, since she works in retail, had to work on Christmas Eve, but Lea packed her a Christmas Eve meal, so she was happy. Nicholas fell asleep in the car, which was good, because "Santa" still had a new bicycle to assemble. I was able to do some last minute touches before the morning arrival of Santa as well. Here are some pictures of our home.
"It was the night before Christmas, and althrough the house....not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse....":
Oh look! Santa arrived!
And he ate some cookies!
The Christmas ornament Rich fixed. It's Lizzy's first ornament from the year she was born (1988). It makes a heck of a lot of noise because it rotates, but I love it.
Can you spot your Christmas card you sent me?
Our Christmas village. Nicholas has had a lot of fun with this little table.
One more day until Christmas... That picture was taken last year-the kids got it blown up and it as one of my Christmas gifts last year.
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (27)
- ► 2009 (76)
- Avon Ladies Against Arnold-Unite!
- All Through The House...Christmas Eve
- Christmas Eve
- A Visit From Grandma & Grandpa
- Nutcracker Ballet
- Nicholas' Christmas Assembly
- Live Nativity Night
- A Personal Greeting----Just For You!!
- We Have Snow!
- Terra Do Bravo--by Carlos Manuel Enes--MY COUSIN
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
- Christmas is Coming!!
- Every morning I go next door to the gas station...
- Just Call Me An Avon Elf
- Monday Drilling...Paul Bunyon...Decorating Done
- Another Meme
- Christmas Songs
- December, Already?! Bad Boy George & Terra do Bra...
- ▼ December (18)