Friday, March 13, 2009

Acai e bom! :)

Acai (pronounced: A CY Eee)

I had my first Acai this morning, and I'm happy to report that I liked it! In fact, I liked it a lot! My Acai was called the Carmen Miranda (of course) and it had mango, pineapple and bananas, granola & very dark purple yogurt blend. It was very, very-satisfying, and I couldn't finish my bowl-will eat the rest later. If you like fruit, and yogurt, you would like this. That is my Acai review; nothing like Oprah's review of course, but that is my review. I give it two thumbs up---a Fonzie "Hey"

6 comments:

Missie said...

It sounds very good!

Sage Ravenwood said...

Sounds strangely tempting, I'll have to try it sometime. (Hugs)Indigo

Miss Ginger Grant said...

What the heck is acai? And why is is called that? Is it like a fruit and yogurt parfait at McDonald's?

Jimmy's Journal said...

I've never heard of that but it sounds great.

Jimmy

Lori said...

I will have to try it! Especially since you have Fonzi giving it the the thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

that sounds Yummy!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

hahahaha

-- Christopher

HTTP://CMARLOW480.BLOGSPOT.COM