Saturday, May 30, 2009

I LOVE my Curves Trimming Pants!



I'm not kidding! I love these pants! I bought them months ago (I think it was late last year), and didn't bother to wear them until recently. Why? I have no idea, but I'm just glad I finally bothered to try them. I've been wearing them for the past three days while walking the track, and they work! I lost two pounds just walking the track them on the last three days (I walked a mile). Sure, you have to hop into them, and you have to zip it up, but--it really takes off the water weight-it's like sauna pants. Don't laugh, but you know it when you unzip and take them off... It's all tingling....it feels good!

I bought them as a demo from Avon (of course), and they sell for $24.99. I usually don't really do testimonials, but I LOVE these pants! :) If you want to buy a pair, let me know--I'll ship it over to you free. (There is always that 100% guarantee.)

Right now I'm drinking coffee, and watching a movie with my husband, The Weather Man. Nicolas Cage is in it, and my God---it's a weird movie. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Missie said...

Anything that that trims is on my to get list! LOL

Have a good weekend.

lisa said...

do they make them big enough for really really really obese females?

Joann said...

I LOVE that blog pic!! OK, what's the BIGGEST size in those pants...?

Anonymous said...

I want to see before & after shots.
You Avon whore ;-0~Mary