Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hello Wednesday...

I'm getting more and more familiar with Blogger, and I'm getting to like it more and more.. The only thing I just can't get used to is the graphics. I tried posting more than two pictures, and no matter where my cursor is, it always wants to post on top... So, I guess you have to enter pictures BEFORE adding text? I dunno.. I have to figure this all out. I also want to add the music feature. There are so many neat features on here--so much better than AOL! Another feature I really do like is the accessibility for ANYONE who is not a "member" to add comments. I have a lot of relatives who weren't on AOL who could read my journal, but could never comment. Now they can. I haven't really told any of them yet, and I'm anxious to let them know now. Also, I'm meeting a lot of new bloggers! That's always fun...

I have been posting a few entries that were written previously from another blog at Diaryland. Ever since finding Jland, I kind of neglected the site, and I'm still undecided whether or not I should just shut it down. So... I'm going down the list and saving a few on here. The first one had so many errors, that I had to constantly go back and forth to correct. That is another feature on Blogger that I have to get used to--editing!

It's been pretty busy here at work, and I am happy to announce that Lolly has finally packed up his boxes and left the building! YAHOO!! Cupcakes and lollipops to all my fellow clerical buddies in the building--tomorrow--it's on me! All that negativity that Lolly carried with him it out of the building. His snobby, condescending attitude was getting a little too much. Meanwhile, the toilets in the women's bathroom are flooded. How lovely.... We get rid of one bag of _hit, and get thrown with another.. Isn't that always the way?!

Oh well, I got my radio playing, and I am a happy camper. I hope everyone is having a great day!



6 comments:

Missie said...

Have a good evening.

M said...

Oh I am so happy that Lolly guy is gone! What a jerk!!!

I love blogger too. I'm still trying to figure my way around though.

I had music -- but now it disappeared lol.

Have a great week!

Love,

Michelle

Jimmy's Journal said...

I'm starting to like it better as well but I miss the pictures.

Jimmy
http://jimsulliv3.blogspot.com/

Joann said...

I'm SO GLAD FOR YOU that Lolly is GONE!!! WOO HOO!!!! About time, huh?!?!?!

Joann

Winivere said...

When you want to put in a picture, you nee to flip over to html & put the html URL & then go back to compose. Otherwise, it will go to the top.
XX,
Winivere

lisa said...

if i get my main DG journal from '04 over here, i may like it but right now i am just upset.
so glad Lolly left. I bet your cupcakes tasted GOOD.
XO

Blog Archive