Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Weekend...Part Two

Last Saturday, we decided to walk around Carmel, and Monterey. We did a lot of walking, and visiting various establishments, taking pictures with various drinks..etc... All pictures were taken by my right arm-this explains why my neck is leaning to one side, and I'm smiling crooked smiles.. If you notice, as the day went on to a close, we are looking pretty "wasted". We weren't really.. We just had a lot of fun though.. :)

Walking around Carmel: The below pictures were taken at a boutique, outside mall..
Carmel is a beautiful little town. Clint Eastwood used to be the mayor there. I think the average age of this town is close to 65. I could be wrong, but I saw a lot of older people walking their dogs all over town. This town is very dog friendly---they are welcome in art galleries, stores, restaurants...the beaches..









I had to take a picture of this firestation. It reminds me of a firestation you see in a children's book.



Nothing beats a Bloody Mary in the morning, right? :)





Carmel beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. I love the white sand, and it was a perfect day to take a break

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great pictures! It looks like a wonderful place to vacation, especially for a special occasion like an anniversary.

Blog Archive