Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Real People - Real Blogs!



I got the Marie Antionette award! (I'm blushing...)


Thank you Michelle for nominating me:



I feel pretty honored to be on the list she chose..


Now it is my turn to pass it on!!!


Here are the rules:


1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.


2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.


3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.


4. Put the links of those on your journal.


5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.


6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.


How can I only nominate 7?! This is going to be tough... But--okay, here goes! More than likely these people have already been nominated:


(I haven't nominated private journals, simply because they are "private". Check out these real people!

















2 comments:

Joann said...

You are so cool!!! Thank you!!! What an honor!!!

M said...

You are very welcome!!!

Love,

Michelle

Blog Archive