I got this from Joann:
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Flew into LAX airport! Didn't see any celebrities but had a good time!
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions from last year and will you make any for 2010?
No, and yes! (At least I have good intentions, right?)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A cousin--not very close to, but I have two more babies arriving next year--my cousin's wife, and one of my nieces!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A smaller butt!
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory...and why?
I don't remember the dates... I will remember 2009 as a year of many untimely celebrity deaths-that is for sure.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Keeping my sanity in tact.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't get those..
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My airline tickets for summer 2010! :)
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My husband---but then again--what else is new.. I'm a lucky girl, that is all I can say.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
A certain somebody whose name shall remain unknown.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Soul Sister- by Train
17. Compared to last year, are you...
...thinner/fatter? Same--why isn't that an answer?!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
My Curves training pants have been calling my name for months. The cold weather and lack of ME TIME have made me turn away from their pleas of attention.. Excercise-what else?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Spent it alone at home with hubby and youngest child.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
...with Richard :)
22. How many one-night stands?
Those days are over.. (Not like had a lot of them however!)
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Modern Family..
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate.
25. What was the best book you read?
I don't remember!
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
My son Andrew---I never knew my son had a voice or such talent! He blew me away!
27. What did you want AND get?
28. What did you want and NOT get?
A small butt and narrow hips!
29. What was your favorite film of the year?
Gosh... None stands out in my mind...
30. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
OMG.. I don't remember what I did no my birthday! OMG..I'm getting so old! I'm 43.
31. What ONE thing would have made your year immensely more satisfying?
I can't say here.. Lol...
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Boots. I like boots! :) I like boots because I don't have to deal with nylons because my nylons never last. I am always in a hurry, so boots work.
33. What kept you sane?
My 6'2 teddy bear. :)
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issues stirred you the most?
I'm so not into politics..
36. Whom did you miss?
I miss my dad--but what else is new?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
My friend Delia--she help keeps work bearable..
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson that you learned in 2009.
It's okay if people don't like you for who you are. It's not your job to please certain people.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Okay this is hard... I had something here earlier but realized that it wasn't MY song--but someone elses.. Hmmm..will have to come back to this one later.
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (24)
- ▼ 2010 (27)
- ► 2009 (76)