Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Over The Top..
I'm a little late with this, but Wini nominated me for an Over the Top award! Thank you!! Play along! The rules of this award are as follows:
~Answer the questions below using only one word
~Thank the blogger who gave it to you: Thank you, Wini!
~Pass it on to 4 other bloggers---put consider yourselves all included!
So, on with the questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2.Your hair? Ponytail
3. Your mother? Home
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Cheese
6. Your dream last night? Silly
7. Your favorite drink? Margarita
8. Your dream/goal? Retire
9. What room are you in? Livingroom
10. Your hobby? Family
11. Your fear? Sickness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Ocean
13. Where were you last night? Car
14. Something you aren't? Jealous
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Paint
17. Where did you grow up? Santa Cruz
18. Last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Big
21. Your pets? Gone :(
22. Your friends? Thankful
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Lazy!
25. Missing someone? Always :(
26. Vehicle? Van
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks! (My feet are freezing!)
28. Your favorite store? Ross (Treasure hunt city..)
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Morning (laughed until I cried..does that count?)
32. Your best friend? Rich
33. One place that I go over and over? Mom's.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Floreen
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Well, I've had a busy week... Currently, it looks like son Andrew has caught on to what Nick had, what I had, and what Richard had. :( Throw up city once again. Lizzy wasn't feeling too well the other day, but no throw up episode which is good, because Rich and I left on a little mini weekend away to meet with his family in Venice Beach. Despite Rich not feeling 100% we did manage to have a great time with his family at my father-inlaw's surprise birthday bash at the "Louella Country Club"! It was great! It started with Bloody Mary's on the terrace overlooking the yacht harbor in Marina Del Rey, at the Ritz Carlton.. BEAUTIFUL HOTEL, I may add.... Will post some pictures as soon as I can find the cord for my camera--I haven't seen it since Lizzy's tampon photo shoot..
The sun is finally shining through the window right now, and it completely different than it did yesterday. We had 60 mph winds over there, with very HEAVY rain. I don't know what I was thinking driving over the mountains yesterday morning. It was raining, cats and dogs, and various farm animals. I wasn't expecting to see a stalled car facing the opposite direction in the fast lane either. I let out a scream, and drove with both hands on the wheel--we are talking white knuckle city. It hardly rained today, and that is good---there is a lot of mud out there just waiting to slide down the mountain. Fortunately, we don't live close to that area, so we are good.
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (27)
- ▼ October (5)