Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!



Welcome 2009!!

Did you do anything fun to send off the new year?

Rich and I and Nicholas just stayed up until midnight at home. Nicholas watched the movie Wall E for the 100th time, and Rich and I watched David Letterman. My daughter was out with her friends (one of her best friend's birthday happens to fall on New Years Day), Matt was at a friend's house (unknown to us, he was at the mall getting his ear pierced), and Andrew was at my mom's house with one of his best friends. My cousin Tania was out with her fiance dancing the night away. The three of us just forced ourselves to stay awake, and then after a few late night phone calls, went to bed like two old people.

Today Rich and I and Nicholas went to see Bedtime Stories, with Adam Sandler. It was pretty entertaining--I do recommend it. It held Nicholas' attention, and it was entertaining for the adults in the audience. Lots of laughs--no dull moments-just a fun movie.




Adam Sandler looks a lot like my ex-husband-but don't tell him that. He thinks he looks more like Sly Stalone, but I beg to differ.

Anyway, I want to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year! May 2009 be the best ever! I have more Christmas pictures to post, and Christmas decorations to put away-it will be a busy weekend. Meanwhile, I am still receiving Christmas cards. Some of my relatives like to send cards AFTER Christmas. I enjoy them anyway--it's so rare to get written anything in the mail nowadays. I got this following video from my good friend Maria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qz0r_cALvw

It's a series of videos "Jeff" made of his Portuguese grandmother. Very hilarious..well to me it is.

Until next time, I have a night Avon delivery. I hope Arnold doesn't follow me with his calculator.

Hugs & kisses!!

2 comments:

André said...

I wish you a happy new year! kisses. andré

Winivere said...

Feliz ano nuevo, nena!
XX,
Winivere